- Our site has been created to provide its visitors (i.e. YOU!) with real consumer benefits both now and in the future, on an on-going basis. As such we have the main site which is designed to get discontinued items back in production. We also are expanding our site all the time, to bring our visitors real savings on purchases they make, by bringing them offers in the form of advertising and more recently, coupons/vouchers/special offers.
- In terms of our main site purpose, our goal is to provide a place where the whole world can tell producers and service providers about the discontinued classics they want to see back in production.
- By voting for and rating items, the sheer weight of numbers is intended to influence the manufacturers' decision-making process, regarding re-introducing discontinued items from the past.
- Once an item has received a sufficient number of good ratings, we promise that we will market your item with professionally-worded press releases and will get in touch with potentially interested parties (eg. the manufacturer of the discontinued item) so that we get your item back! We will do all we can and spend our hard currency to help us get your discontinued item back. We can also work with you to get your input/directions regarding how we are managing the campaign.
- For our producers and sellers, we want this site to be an integral part of their market research strategy, whereby the world comes to them and tells them what they want to see back. We also want producers and sellers to see the value in our site as an invaluable marketing tool through which to advertise their products and services.
We want to have as broad a selection of (family-friendly) items on here as possible.
Approach to business
Here at discontinuednomore.com, we will continually strive to be honest and fair. This applies to our dealings with all site users, including our members and advertisers.
We want people from every walk of life and country to use this site. We hope to incorporate foreign language sister sites for our site in the future, and make it accessible to every type of user.